Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
With the receipt of the article by the Jurnal Azimut Editorial Board and the decision to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Jurnal Azimut.
Geography Department, Universitas Tamansiswa Padang as the publisher of Jurnal Azimut hold the copyright regarding all the published articles in this journal.
Geography Department, Universitas Tamansiswa Padang has the right to multiply and distribute the article and every author is not allowed to publish the same article that was published in this journal.